Text to Text
In the book, When Zachary Beaver Came to Town, there is a boy named Cal. He is Toby's, the main character's best friend. Also in the book, Tales of a Fourth Grade Nothing, there is a boy named Jimmy
Fargo, He and Cal are very alike. They are both very good friends and daredevils. They are very adventurous and often get in fights with their friends. Thursday, April 19, 2012
I like your text to text post
ReplyDeleteVery nice
ReplyDeleteI can also make connections to your connections! In skiing I am a daredevil and I have lots of good friends.
ReplyDeleteCool.I can relate because i have read both of those books.
ReplyDeleteIt's really good! Try to elaborate next time.
ReplyDeleteHi Nickolas,
ReplyDeleteLove connections that relate a book to another. Can you give me some examples that show me how Cal and Jimmy are both daredevils? What makes them good friens with the other characters? Sorry for the delayed response in making on a comment on your first post.